Monday, April 30, 2007

When the tables are turned on you

Hello all, feeling the monday blues. Gah.
Yesterday, dinnered at some temporary market.
:D

Hello, Im Joyce :D

Dearest mummy & me!

Hey look, I got $5 okay.

Yummy dishes [:

off we go!

Went to IMM with mum bro & sis.
Cos my sis wanna cut her hair. Its short already? :\

View I saw when I was walking home.

Homed, bathed, revisioned.
Went to my dreamland afterwards :)

Today, bestie called me. Chatted till 0730.
Schooled, had PE. Had a great time playing games :D
Had 2 hours got Maths lessons today.

Absolute love for clouds :)

Tomorrow's a holiday, didnt know till today.
I kept thinking of what to do tomorrow.
Ha ha. Happy Labour day to all in advance! :D
Goodbye all.

I feel so cold. Is it why you guys wanna take revenge?
我感觉很冷,你们对我的冷淡。我感到很伤心,很悲伤。

No comments: